Join Somerset’s Premier Members’ Club
If you are interested in golf membership of the only members’ club in Taunton, please download our application form. We have a wide range of membership categories and we recommend that you speak to our PGA Professional Simon Stevenson to discuss your options. Tel: 01823 421790 email: email@example.com
Full Membership – Our Flagship Option
- Seven day access to one of the best courses in Somerset
- 12 months golf in great conditions
- Comprehensive competition schedule
- Qualifying competitions all year round
- Free reciprocal golf at Lyme Regis, Yeovil, Sherborne, Trethorne and Bigbury Golf Clubs
- Free county championship matchday tickets at Somerset Cricket Club
- Free matchday tickets for Taunton Rugby
- 10% discount on all food (except specials boards and sunday carveries) and 20% discount on all beverages
- RAGS Scheme – “Reciprocal Arrangement for Golf” – Discounted play at a range of clubs
You can now take out membership via this website. Simply follow this link to our membership form and complete your details. We’ll get back in touch within one working day to discuss payment options, and of course offer a club show-round along with answering any questions you might have.
Filling in the form is of course non-committal, and please note that if you’d like to take part in our shared membership scheme then that option isn’t available online.
Other Golf Membership Types
As well as full membership we offer a range of other memberships which we have tried to tailor to meet a range of circumstances. From “Flexipay” and Four-Day Membership to Country Memberships and special packages for beginners, there’s sure to be an option for you. Follow this link to read about membership types on our application form.
Please do get in touch to discuss your needs, we’re more than happy to advise on costs and availability, and we’ll answer your questions too.
Social Membership – Just £73.00
In addition to playing memberships, we offer a social membership for non-golfers who’d like to be part of our club. Follow this link to find out more