Join Somerset’s Premier Members’ Club
If you are interested in golf membership of the only members’ club in Taunton, please download our application form. We have a wide range of membership categories and we recommend that you speak to our PGA Professional Simon Stevenson to discuss your options. Tel: 01823 421790 email: email@example.com
The Benefits of Full Membership
- Seven day access to one of the best courses in Somerset
- 12 months golf in great conditions
- Comprehensive competition schedule
- Qualifying competitions all year round
- 20% discount on bar purchases (all members)
- 10% discount on food purchases (all members)
- Member guest rate of £15
- One free member guest round
- Free golf lesson
- Free sports injury clinic visit
- Free reciprocal golf at Lyme Regis, Yeovil, Sherbourne, Trethorne and Bigbury golf clubs
- Free County Championship and 50 over one-day match tickets at Somerset Cricket Club
- Free match day tickets at Taunton Rugby
- £15 green fees at a number of Bristol based golf clubs
- Free Junior membership with a Full adult membership
- R.A.G Scheme – “Reciprocal Arrangement for Golf” – Discounted play at a range of clubs in the South-West
You can now take out membership via this website. Simply follow this link to our membership form and complete your details. We’ll get back in touch within one working day to discuss payment options, and of course offer a club show-round along with answering any questions you might have.
Filling in the form is of course non-committal, and please note that if you’d like to take part in our shared membership scheme then that option isn’t available online.
Other Golf Membership Types
As well as full membership we offer a range of other memberships which we have tried to tailor to meet a range of circumstances. From “Flexipay” and Four-Day Membership to Country Memberships and special packages for beginners, there’s sure to be an option for you. Follow this link to read about membership types on our application form.
Please do get in touch to discuss your needs, we’re more than happy to advise on costs and availability, and we’ll answer your questions too.
Our Flagship Scheme – Shared Membership
Launched in 2016, we believe our Shared Membership scheme is a first for golf clubs. You’ll enjoy all of the benefits of full membership, but for around half the cost. Since launch the scheme has proved to be popular but places are limited. Please follow this link to our dedicated shared golf membership page to find out more, and to read answers to common questions.
Social Membership – Just £73.00
In addition to playing memberships, we offer a social membership for non-golfers who’d like to be part of our club. Follow this link to find out more